WHO WE ARE
Trendbold Limited (referred to in this Policy as 'Trendbold’', 'we', 'our', 'us') is registered in England as Trendbold Limited, Registered Office 124 Finchley Road, London, United Kingdom, NW3 5JS (Registered number: 12570792). The terms of this Policy also cover data collected by other related companies to TrendBold (within our group) and any data previously collected by T.M. Lewin & Sons Limited.
Our promise to you
- We will only use your data to help us provide the right experience for you as a customer
- We'll protect your data as if it's our own
- We'll always respect your choices on what we do with your data and how we contact you
- We'll only keep it as long as necessary
- Trendbold Limited, will act as the data controller, in accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information directly from you when you communicate with us or fill in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase:
- your name, contact information and relevant personal details (including email, postal address, landline telephone and mobile number);
- your billing and marketing preferences in order to tailor our communications to you;
- transaction information;
- details of your contact and purchase.
How do we use your data
- Delivery In order to fulfil our promised delivery and contract to you, we will need to supply your data to our Warehouse and our chosen courier or collection depot for your delivery. Lawful basis for processing: performance of a contract with you.
- Marketing via email or Post. At every interaction point you will have the choice to opt out of marketing messages if you wish to do so. This will be actioned immediately upon on your request. Lawful basis for processing: consent or necessary for our legitimate interest in communicating with you about our products
- Fraud Protection and Detection. It's vital we monitor orders to protect you from fraudsters and crime. While we trust you implicitly, there are others out there who aren't as reputable as the normal customer. Lawful basis for processing: necessary for our legitimate interest in network security and fraud prevention.
- Web Advertising. We work with carefully selected websites to serve up adverts to personalise your online experience even more. Hopefully in a discrete, non-intrusive way. Lawful basis for processing: necessary for our legitimate interests to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy.
- Research and Analysis. It's important we listen to our customers through their feedback and actions in order to allow us to deliver better service and products. We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may also share this information to other related companies or associates in our group. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources (such as Experian or Personicx data) to help us do this effectively. This may include our agencies who help us analyse our trends, purchase patterns and performance. This will be anonymised before leaving our business. Lawful basis for processing: necessary for our legitimate interests to understand our customer base and to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy.
- Payment Details All Payment details are fully anonymised in our internal systems and we utilise the industry leading Ingenico payment system to provide a fully secure payment portal. Lawful basis for processing: performance of a contract with you.
- Record Calling This will be used by our Customer Services Team (to review & improve customer experience) and to examine and improve staff performance when dealing with customer queries. Lawful basis for processing: necessary for our legitimate interests to better understand and serve our customers.
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is absolutely necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes. However, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event of our business being sold;
- to other related companies or associates in our group;
- where we are legally required to disclose your information; and
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
What we will never do with your data.
- We will never sell to any third party. Ever.
- We will never leave it unprotected. Ever.
- We will never ignore your wishes. Ever.
How do our Marketing opt in's work.
At every interaction point, you will have the opportunity to change your preferences. We will market to you under a blended option of legitimate interest and marketing opt in / consent. You may change your opt in status at any time through your relationship with us, either by utilising the account option online, speaking to a store colleague or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us.
Your information outside of the UK & EU
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for processing and storing. Also, it may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. For example, such staff maybe engaged in the processing and concluding of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Where we transfer your information outside of the EEA we will ensure safeguards are in place to ensure it remains secure and adequately protected.
Keeping your Information.
We do need to maintain your information for a certain period to provide customer support, purchase history, prevention of fraud and analytics.
We will maintain these records for the following times scales:
- Cookie and browsing behaviour – 30 days.
- Email Sign Ups where no purchase has been made – 2 Years
- Purchases – We will maintain order information for 7 years since last purchase.
- All calls into the Customer Service Desk will be recorded and automatically deleted after 6 months or manually upon request under the right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to stop direct marketing messages at any time. This is detailed in the 'How do our Marketing opt in's work.' section.
- You have the right to the correction of any of your records.
- You have the right to access your records at any time.
- You have the right to have your records erased at any time.
- You have the right to request that we provide your details to you or any other service provider.
- You have the right to complain to your countries data protection regulator.
- You have the right to restrict the profiling of your data.
If you wish us to help you with any of the above rights, please email DPO@torquebrands.com
Your rights – The detail
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to ask us to confirm how we use your information. If the information that we hold about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, you may request that we correct this information.
Please put your request to access your information in writing to the Data Protection Officer at the address given below. It is helpful if you explain what particular records you are seeking, but you do not have to say. You will need to provide two forms of identification (current passport (the page with your personal details); driving licence; birth certificate; utility bill from last 3 months; current vehicle registration document; bank statement from last 3 months; rent book from last 3 months). This information is used solely to verify the requesters identity.
In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records or transferred to another organisation. Where certain conditions apply, you have a right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
If you would like further information about your rights or wish to exercise them, please write to our Data Protection Coordinator – DPO@torquebrands.com. . If we are unable to fulfil your request for any reason, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your data, and are unable to resolve the issue with us personally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK's independent authority for privacy matters.
Ongoing Changes to data protection
The digital world is rapidly evolving, in order to maintain a competitive, customer focused business we may from time to time make amends to this page. If we make significant changes, we promise to notify you so you are able to review and amend your consent as required.
For data specific queries, please email DPO@torquebrands.com.
For all other enquiries,
Email Us : Click on our Submit a Request to email us directly 7 days a week.
Tweet Us Or follow us on @TMLewin to find out latest deals and news
Write To Us : Trendbold Limited, 124 Finchley Road, London, United Kingdom, NW3 5JS